Imagine yourself in this character driven circa 1893 built late Victorian brick house residence within the Howard Park Estate on 917m2 (approx.).
This beautiful home presents a brick construction, with an L-shaped bull nose verandah, decorative cast iron lace embellishments and within and encased with a high-pitched gable tiled roof. From the moment you walk in you will be captivated by soaring ceilings, wide cornices, wide deep skirtings and contrasting timber flooring. There are several outstanding fireplaces, featuring stately casement windows draped with an abundance of leadlight glass work.
As expected there is a huge master, further 2 bedrooms, spacious fourth bedroom or second living room, bright open plan kitchen & dining, separate lounge, and a period style central bathroom with a separate bath and 3 toilets.
Located a 6-7 minute walk to Box Hill Central and train, bus out the front door, parks, ovals and Aqualink Health and fitness a 5 minute stroll what more can you want.
- Potential for Medical Use (S.T.C.A.).
- Within Box Hill High School Zone (BHHSZ)
- Retain the existing home and potential to develop the rear backyard into townhouses or terrace townhouses (all S.T.C.A.).
- Walking distance to Box Hill Central, restaurants & wet market
- Walking distance to Box Hill Train station, buses and 109 Tram Terminus
- Walking distance to Box Hill TAFE
- Walking distance to Aqualink Recreation Centre & Surrey Park
- Close to Box Hill Hospital & Epworth
- Close to Kingswood College
Box Hill is one of Melbourne's Premier Transport and Activity Regions with rapid expansion and soaring growth. Exciting plans in Business, Education, Employment and Leisure are some of the excellent opportunities available for the future.
This offering is not to be missed with the fast growth and rapid change of Box Hill/Box Hill North over the past 17 years and even further exciting plans set for the future. Box Hill is set to become Melbourne's premier Transport and Activity Centre region.
Please Note: [All Subject to Council and other Local and State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
Land: 23.13m x 39.54m = 917m2* approx.
*ALL MEASUREMENTS/DISTANCES ARE APPROXIMATELY.
Please Note: Photo ID required at all inspections.
Proudly Presented by Lindellas Real Estate.